Are you passionate about public engagement?
You can now apply to become a University Public Engagement with Research Fellow for 2015/16. Find out more and apply before Monday 12 October.
Taking part in the Dentistry family fun day
Staff from any faculty can now apply for one of up to six Engagement Fellowships. We are looking for people who:
- are passionate about public engagement (PE) or public and patient involvement (PPI)
- have innovative and ambitious ideas for PE or PPI
- want to increase the impact of a project through PE or PPI
- would like to develop skills to become a Champion for Engagement for their school or institute.
Your application can relate to your own research or to a project in your school or institute. You could be awarded up to £400 to fund public engagement activities.
During the year you will have support from:
- academic champions Sue Pavitt and Elaine McNichol
- last year's Engagement Fellows
- the University-wide public engagement network 'pepnet'
At the end of your Fellowship year you will be expected to produce a case study based on your experience.
You if have any questions about the Fellowships, please contact Alexa Ruppertsberg (31149).
The deadline for applying is Monday 12 October.
Posted in: Research and innovation