Free period products
Free sanitary products are now available in more locations.
The University is committed to tackling period poverty - which is on the rise due to the cost of living crisis.
As part of this commitment, the provision of free period products is being expanded to more locations across campus.
Colleagues and students can now find sanitary supplies at the following locations:
- Edward Boyle Library – Level 10.16
- Laidlaw Library – Level 1.11
- LOGIK Centre – accessible toilet (staff only)
- Maurice Keyworth Building – Level G.58
- Roger Stevens Building – Level 7.71B
- School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering – Level G.17
- Worsley Building – Level 8.047
Sanitary pads and tampons are available.
As part of the University’s work to address single-use plastics, the products on offer are plastic-free and are responsibly sourced, biodegradable or recyclable.
The Wellbeing, Safety and Health (WSH) team are looking for more locations to expand the scheme to.
The latest updates can be found on the WSH website.Posted in: University news