USS Pension information session - Watch on-demand
Don’t worry if you missed our live event, you can watch the recording on demand at a time that suits you.
Open only to University of Leeds colleagues who are members of, or are eligible to join, the USS pension scheme.
This impartial information session, hosted by Rebecca Dodd FIA, Head of Mercer's Higher Education Group will provide:
- An overview of benefits in USS
- Understanding the Investment Builder – saving and taking savings
- The role of the pensions regulator in the process
- where you can find out more information and help
- A look at the 2020 valuation discussions and the key decisions made
- What changes are being made to the scheme, and what is not changing
Watch the recording
This video is being shared via Microsoft Stream and you may be prompted to log in with your usual University username and password before you can watch the recording. If you are already logged into office 365, this video should appear, you can also view it in Microsoft Stream.
Posted in: USS PensionIn depthLeeds conversationsUniversity news