IT Operating Model Roadshows
Watch the recordings of our online roadshows introducing the new IT Operating Model and how it will deliver a modernised IT service to better meet your needs.
Last year, the Digital Enablement and Be Safe programmes were launched as part of a £76m investment by the University. As part of this investment, we have been defining a new IT Operating Model (ITOM) which aims to deliver a modernised IT service fit for a world-class institution and places University staff and students at the heart of what we do in IT. The open sessions were set up to introduce the ITOM, gather your feedback and answer any questions you may have.
The IT Chief Information Officer, Dan Simms shared information about the IT Operating Model including:
- What is an IT Operating Model?
- How has it been developed?
- Why do we need it?
- What changes will you see and what will it mean for you?
- What will a “future day in the life” look like?
- Next steps and questions
Watch the recordings
- Teaching & Research Staff – ITOM Roadshow (held on Monday 24 January)
- Teaching and Research Staff – ITOM Roadshow (held on Friday 11 February)
- Professional Services Staff – ITOM Roadshow (held on Tuesday 25 January)
- Professional Services Staff – ITOM Roadshow (held on Wednesday 16 February)