Research Transformed: Enabling our research to thrive into the future - Watch on-demand
Don’t worry if you missed our live event, you can watch the recording on demand, at a time that suits you.
At our Leeds Conversations event, Research Transformed: Enabling our research to thrive into the future, colleagues heard about Research Transformed, and what this means for the future of research at Leeds.
The event covered:
- the research challenges ahead;
- the vision of Research Transformed;
- the five workstreams that will deliver Research Transformed; and
- timescales and next steps.
If you missed previous sessions, you can still register for the final event on Tuesday 18 January.
- Professor Nick Plant, Deputy Vice-Chancellor: Research and Innovation
- Professor Simone Buitendijk, Vice-Chancellor
- Professor Matthew Treherne, Pro-Dean for Research and Innovation
Watch the recording
This video is being shared via Microsoft Stream and you may be prompted to log in with your usual University username and password before you can watch the recording. If you are already logged into office 365, this video should appear, you can also view it on Microsoft Stream.
Inside Track | Research Transformed: Enabling our research to thrive into the future, by Deputy Vice-Chancellor: Research and Innovation, Professor Nick Plant.Posted in: University newsResearch and innovationLeeds conversationsFairer future for allEventsResearch Transformed