Changing your identity: do you have experience of this at the University?
We’re working on improvements to the way we handle requests to change identity in University systems and processes, and we want to consider your lived experiences as we do this.
If you have experience of requesting a change to your identity - your title, name or gender - at the University in the past two years, we’d love to hear from you.
There are three ways you can share your experience: via a questionnaire, or by taking part in a workshop or 1-1 session:
- Complete our identity change questionnaire
- This is anonymous for all.
- It closes on 23 November 2021
- Register your interest to take part in a 90 min workshop
- The workshop will be conducted via Zoom 11am-12.30pm Thursday 11 November. Participants will be able to join anonymously if you choose.
- Register your interest to take part in a 30 min 1-1 session
- 1-1s will be conducted with Jackie Waite from the Continuous Improvement team in 30 min slots on Thursday 11 November afternoon. Taking part will be confidential and the 1-1 can be conducted via Zoom if you prefer to be anonymous during the session.
There are many reasons why people choose or need to change their identity and we aim to consider experiences representing a broad range of perspectives. Places are limited and if you are not able to take part in a workshop or 1-1, we encourage you to complete the questionnaire instead.
Experiences will be treated anonymously and will contribute to this project which aims to make very swift improvements to current processes. Insights from relevant experiences may also contribute to further, longer-term developments to our University systems and processes as part of strategic investment in our infrastructure.
Thank you in advance for taking part.Posted in: University news