Presentation from Brexit information session
The presentation given by Emma Brooksbank, partner and immigration specialist at Freeths Solicitors, at the 8 October information session is now available to download.
Brexit information sessions will be running up to June 2020 and are open to all colleagues. Each session will update you on the latest developments, the current situation and what might happen next with Brexit and the EU Settlement Scheme.
Sessions are taking place on:
- Thursday 14 November 2019, Baines Wing Miall LT (2.34)
- Tuesday 11 February 2020, Worsley SR (9.59)
- Thursday 23 April 2020, Clothworkers South Building LT 3 (3.12)
- Tuesday 16 June 2020, Michael Sadler SR (LG.15)
To book, visit the dedicated Eventbrite page and select your preferred session and the number of tickets youd like.
The sessions will also give you an opportunity to ask general questions, but if your querys personal to your situation, or if the information session did not answer your question, you can book a free 30-minute appointment with Emma on campus.
- Brexit in depth page - our latest statements and updates relating to the Brexit process.
Posted in: BrexitUniversity news