Honorary degrees 2019
Read about this summer's honorary degree recipients from the worlds of science, the arts and industry.
Since 1904 we have conferred honorary awards on a host of individuals from the worlds of science, art, academia, industry, politics, medicine, entertainment and many other fields.
This summer we've recognised the wide-ranging achievements of:
- Peter Dhillon, Businessperson and philanthropist
- Jane Elizabeth Featherstone, Television producer
- Richard Henderson, Physicist and Nobel Prize winner
- Lubaina Himid, Artist
- Sir Michael Pepper, Physicist
- Norman Stanley Williams, Former President of the Royal College of Surgeons
Posted in: University news