Showcase your digital expertise
Event ideas are invited for Leeds Digital Festival 2019 and our associated University Showcase day to promote them to the wider city.
Last years Leeds Digital Festival (LDF) attracted an estimated 20,000 people to events across the city, including many held on campus.
Among these was the University Showcase day, which was well-received and attracted a lot of attention.
Now in its second year, this is a day-long exhibition, where delegates can present the use of digital technology in practice or just promote workshops they have organised as part of LDF.
If you are keen to participate in this years LDF and/or University Showcase day, please download and complete our web form before emailing it to email@example.com by Monday 18 February. Anyone wanting to participate in the Showcase day will be invited to a meeting on Wednesday 20 February to plan for what promises to be an inspiring and exciting event.
The University is a sponsor of this years LDF, supported by Nexus, the Universitys new innovation hub, which has provided space and programmed a number of events as part of the Festival.
LDF runs from Tuesday 23 April to Friday 3 May, and the proposed University programme includes:
- 23 April The Data Shed and Amazon Web Services event for business (Nexus, early evening)
- 25 April Nexus and LUBS Fintech event for business (Nexus, early evening)
- 30 April Leeds Digital Festival awards evening
- 1 May University Showcase day; and
- 2 May Women In Leeds Digital (WILD) event for business (Nexus, daytime event).