Free staff access to publications
Staff can now get free online access to the Financial Times, Times Higher Education and extended newspaper archives.
The University Library now has a new online subscription to The Financial Times (FT) available to all staff and students. Click on the 'Financial Times FT.com' option when you register via the above hyperlink.
The first time you access the FT website you will need to create an account using your Leeds email address. The FT site will recognise the 'leeds.ac.uk' part and redirect to our login page. You will then be able to see the full text of articles. If you already have an FT account, everything will transfer over so you wont lose your alerts. Youll be guided through the re-registration process.
Staff and students can also access the Times Higher Education for free, negotiated by the Library earlier this year.
Other new purchases include two brand new archives:
- Telegraph Historical Archive: searchable full text from the first issue of the Daily Telegraph (18552000)
- Daily Mail Historical Archive: searchable full text from the first issue of the Daily Mail (18962004)
The Library has also increased the range of years staff and students can access some of its existing archives:
- Economist (now 18432014)
- Financial Times Archive (now 18882016)
- New York Times (now 18512014)
- Times Digital Archive (now 17852012)
Visit the Library website to find out more about access to the full range of newspapers.
Posted in: University news