Staff Festival 2018 charity voting opens
Voting for this year's official Staff Festival charity is now open.
Nominations have been received for the official beneficiary of the event, with staff now asked to select their favourite good cause from the list below:
- Advonet Nominated by Phillipa Bradley
- Pets as Therapy Nominated by Rachel Robinson
- RNLI West Yorkshire Branch Nominated by Loren Price
- Leeds Mind Nominated by Vicki Grimshaw
- Battle Scars Nominated by Amanda Gannon, Kate Hall, Anne Mansfield, Faith Bonner, Louise Thompson and Georgina Horner
- Hope Pastures Nominated by Julia Schweifel
- Batten Disease Family Association Nominated by Amy Cilia La Corte
- The Diana Camidge Foundation: Cure CJD Nominated by Fiona Croden
Only one vote per member of staff will be accepted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with voting closing at 5pm on Friday 16 March 2018.
A link to the reasons for each nomination can be found on the Staff Festival website.
The winning charity will be announced on 21 March 2018 at the Staff Benefits Fair.
Last years festival raised £1,414.76 for Support After Rape and Sexual Violence Leeds.
Plans are in full swing for this years exciting instalment of the hugely popular Staff Festival.
A Festival of Making features a packed programme, including workshops, refreshments, entertainment and competitions suitable for all ages.
All University staff, family and friends are invited to join us on campus on Friday 6 July 2018 for an enjoyable afternoon of activities, full details of which will be announced nearer the date.Posted in: University news