Lead invigilators needed for exam sessions
We are looking to employ new lead invigilators for our exam sessions between May 2018 and December 2019.
The deadline is 9am on Monday 5 March. You can e-mail the completed application form to email@example.com or send it by post/internal mail to:
Marjorie & Arnold Ziff Building
University of Leeds
LEEDS LS2 9JT
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend a group interview/training session on Wednesday 14 March.
- you will need a National Insurance Number to work for us
- if successful, the first exam session acts as a probationary period
- we are unfortunately unable to provide feedback on unsuccessful applications
- if you are in the UK on a visa, it will need to be a visa where you have the right to work and it must cover the whole period of May 2018 to 31 December 2019; and
- this post is not for any PhD student currently studying in the University of Leeds or in another institute within the UK.
Posted in: University news