Lead invigilators needed for exam sessions
We are looking to employ new lead invigilators for our exam sessions between May 2018 and December 2019.
Please click on the link here if you would like to apply.
The deadline is 9am on Monday 5 March. You can e-mail the completed application form to email@example.com or send it by post/internal mail to:
Marjorie & Arnold Ziff Building
University of Leeds
LEEDS LS2 9JT
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend a group interview/training session on Wednesday 14 March.
- you will need a National Insurance Number to work for us
- if successful, the first exam session acts as a probationary period
- we are unfortunately unable to provide feedback on unsuccessful applications
- if you are in the UK on a visa, it will need to be a visa where you have the right to work and it must cover the whole period of May 2018 to 31 December 2019; and
- this post is not for any PhD student currently studying in the University of Leeds or in another institute within the UK.
Posted in: University news