International Business programme awarded 1st in UK again
The Business School and the MSc International Business programme appeared in the Financial Times Master in Management rankings 2017.
- 3rd globally, 1st in the UK for international business
- 8th globally, 1st in the UK for social entrepreneurship
- 7th in the UK, 20th overall for career progress. This is calculated according to changes in the level of seniority and the size of company alumni are working for between graduation and today.
- 5th in the UK, 26th overall for the effectiveness of our careers services in supporting recruitment.
- 95% of respondents from our most recent class were employed within three months of graduating.
- 90% of alumni surveyed agreed their goals for doing a masters had been achieved.
Posted in: University news