Reuse site upgrade
Reuse is introducing loan requests, wish lists and other new functions.
Staff will soon be able to:
- Create 'loan' requests, for temporary use of items;
- Bulk add large groups of items to save time when a big area is being cleared;
- Create 'watch lists' so if something is listed, you get an email alert;
- Create wish lists so people can see what you need;
- Create personal performance reports so you can see how much youve saved by using the system;
- View a University league table So you can see how your area of the University is performing;
- Get notifications/round-up messages these will be disabled by default, but if you are responsible for authorising purchases, these will be useful to let you know what has been listed recently.
The new site is expected to go live by the end of the month.
The URL reuse.leeds.ac.uk will remain unchanged and your login will be the same as your University credentials. Please bookmark this link rather than the login page as this will allow the team to monitor traffic on the system, which in turn will justify future improvements.
For issues related to the site, please email firstname.lastname@example.orgPosted in: University news