Fully-funded MSc/PhD places available
The EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training at Leeds has places available on integrated MSc/PhD programmes hosted by the Faculty of Engineering, starting September 2017.
There are up to 10 fully-funded places available on the following programmes:
- Complex Particulate Products and Processes - rolling application deadline until places have been filled
- Integrated Tribology - rolling deadline until places have been filled
- Soft Matter and Functional Interfaces - deadline 17 February 2017
- Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine: Innovation in Medical and Biological Engineering - deadline 3 March 2017
- Fluid Dynamics - deadline 17 March 2017
Centre for Doctoral Training (CDT) students are funded for four years and work in a supportive, cohort environment, developing relationships between teams in universities and forging lasting links with industry.
The CDT programmes at Leeds have a taught component which is designed to support students from a range of academic backgrounds in building a strong foundation in their field before choosing a PhD project.
Your PhD research will be supported by outstanding supervisors from across the University. You will also have access to professional development activities, such as an industrial or academic placement, workshops, courses, seminars, and career training.
You will need a UK first class honours (or a good upper second class) degree in a science or engineering discipline.
See www.discover.leeds.ac.uk for further information.Posted in: Research and innovation