CDT poster evening
Over 100 students, academic staff and industry partners attended the EPSRC Centres for Doctoral Training (CDTs) poster evening.
Students from the following CDTs exhibited their MSc team project and PhD project posters:
- Complex Particulate Products & Processes (CP3)
- Fluid Dynamics
- Integrated Tribology
- Nuclear Fission Next Generation Nuclear
- Tissue Engineering & Regenerative Medicine Innovation in Medical & Biological Engineering
Prizes were awarded to:
- Lee Roberts for the best poster in Bioenergy
- Jacob van Alwon for the best poster in Fluid Dynamics
- Integrated Tribology student team Heather McLaren, William Pulfrey, Thomas Holditch and David Brown for the best poster within the groups CP3, Integrated Tribology and Nuclear Fission
- Luke Souter for the best poster in Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
- Iram Razaq and Natalie Brown for the best overall poster.
Posted in: University news