Be educated, entertained and inspired at the York Festival of Ideas
You can hear several of our researchers talking about some of their most exciting work at the York Festival of Ideas this month.
The Festival includes over 100 free events from Tuesday 7 to Sunday 19 June. You can read more about the Festival and download the full programme of events on the Festival website.
Amongst the Leeds researchers taking part are:
- Dr Graham Law and Dr Eleanor Scott, who will be talking about circadian clocks and their impact on health, food and disease prevention
- Professor Tim Benton, on the challenge of feeding the world
- Professor Andy Challinor, on food security and sustainability
- Dr Simon Hall, on revolutionary events of 1956
- Professor Francis O'Gorman, on worrying
Posted in: Research and innovationUniversity news