Book now for EndNote training sessions
Researcher@Library is offering training sessions over the summer for PGR students and staff in EndNote reference management software.
Researcher@Library is offering nine EndNote training sessions over the summer for postgraduate research students and staff.
Thousands of researchers worldwide use EndNote, the most well-known and established reference management software, to take away the burden of keeping track of references.
Using EndNote can save researchers hours of compiling, checking and amending references, and maintains accuracy and consistency. EndNote can also help researchers to easily create bibliographies and add references into Word documents.
EndNote training sessions are running at different times throughout the summer to help PGR students and staff learn how to use EndNote to effectively collect, organise and use references.
No previous experience of using EndNote is necessary.
- Explore the benefits of using EndNote to manage your references
- Develop skills in importing and managing references using EndNote
- Learn how to insert citations from EndNote directly into Microsoft Word and create bibliographies instantly
- Find full text papers
- Remove duplicate references
- Create groups to organise your references
Posted in: Research and innovation