Nominations are now open for the Partnership Awards 2016
For the past four years the University has lived by the terms outlined in The Partnership, an agreement setting out the mutual expectations that members of the University have of each other.
Winner of the Partnership Award 2015, Professor Martin Levesley (Faculty of Engineering) receives his award from Freya Govus, LUU Welfare Officer.
The Partnership Awards recognises and celebrates the achievements, commitments and impact of students, staff, and postgraduate researchers here at Leeds. There are 11 categories for which any member of the University can nominate their exceptional students and colleagues:
- Innovation award (staff or student)
- Positive Impact award (staff or student)
- Best Feedback Award (staff)
- Academic Rep of the Year (student)
- Postgraduate Teaching Award (PGR student)
- Supervisor Award (staff)
- Mentor Award (staff or student)
- Inspirational Teaching Award (staff)
- Personal Tutor Award (staff)
- Wellbeing Champion (staff or student)
- Diversity and Outreach Award (staff or student)
Posted in: University news