EPSRC 2015 photo competition now launched
Share your research through pictures in the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council's third Science Photo competition.
The competition is open to all EPSRC-supported researchers and doctoral students.
There are five competition categories:
- People Images of people working as part of your research team, taking part in or affected by your research.
- Weird and wonderful Unusual, eye-catching and bizarre images arising from your research
- Eureka Images that reflect new discoveries and understanding arising from your research and the processes involved in achieving them.
- Innovation Images of research that have inspired innovation or are related to commercial breakthroughs.
- Equipment Images of the equipment, facilities and tools used in your research.
The overall winner of the competition will be awarded £500 worth of photography equipment. The winners of each category will receive £150 worth of equipment, and runners up in second and third place of each category will receive £25.00 worth of equipment.
All winning images will also be featured in EPSRC's Pioneer Magazine and other EPSRC publications.
The competition is open until midnight on Saturday 19 December.
For more information and to enter, see the EPSRC website.Posted in: Research and innovation