Disruption to IT services
Several IT services were unavailable or disrupted on Friday 2 October. Services should now be back up and running normally.
The disruption is due to power work carried out early this morning which did not go to plan. It affected some of our systems and services hosted in the Central Machine Room.
Some services and various websites, including www.leeds.ac.uk, have been restored but there are still problems with some systems.
We have two server clusters that are unavailable and this is affecting the following services:
- Email now working normally. Anyone experiencing problems should contact the IT Service Desk on 33333
- MyPrint and SAP printing now back up and running, but there may be a delay as the system catches up with the print queue
- Desktop Anywhere should now be working normally
- Lecture Capture, Media Management and VideoLeeds now back up and running as usual: you can upload, edit, playback or record using MyMediasite and the VLE
- LURCIS now back up and running
- Websites should all now be back up and running
Please check the IT Status Page for updates.
Posted in: University news