Deadline for Health and Safety award nominations now extended
You now have until 5pm on Thursday 5 November to nominate a colleague, team or student for a Vice-Chancellor's Award for Health and Safety.
New group categories have been added this year:
- STEM (Science, Technology English and Maths)
- BASS (Business Arts and Social Sciences)
As usual, you can nominate individuals or teams.
For further information about the Awards you can:
- speak to your Health and Safety Manager or trade union safety rep
- call Health and Safety Services (34201)
- go to the Health and Safety Services website
- download the award guidelines
Nominations close at 5pm on Thursday 5 November, so you have just five weeks to submit your nomination form.Posted in: University news