Take part in the 2016 Student Education Conference
The theme for the 2016 SEC and Digital Festival is 'Evidencing Excellence'. We would like to hear your experiences of measuring the impact of what you do and the technology you use.
Over the course of a day and a half, the 2016 SEC and Digital Festival will consider how we evaluate the impact of what we do and how we interpret that impact.
- Are we measuring the right things and asking the right questions?
- Are the data we get back useful and are we using them properly?
- Do we talk to the right people?
- Do module questionnaires, the DLHE, the NSS, etc, answer our questions about quality and impact?
- Should we participate in deeper dialogue with recruiters and employers, schools and teachers?
- Are we even the right people to be evaluating the impact of what we do?
Share your experiences and thoughts on these questions.
To find out more about how to participate in the SEC or the Digital Festival, see the SEC webpage.
Completed submissions should be sent to Stephanie Stones by Monday 31 August 2015.Posted in: Student education