New Sustainability newsletter published
Sustainability has produced a new community newsletter highlighting the contribution that the University and its students makes to the local community.
The newsletter is aimed at the University's neighbours, local stakeholders and partners. It includes:
- a focus on two student-led research projects involving the community
- the appointment of our new Public Art Officer
- our backing for the Leeds 2023 European Capital of Culture bid
- the Science Into Schools programme
- the work conservation volunteers from amongst our staff and students
The newsletter also includes a 'what's on' guide to campus events open to the public.
Download a copy of the newsletter.