EPSRC publishes plan for 2015-16
The EPSRC has published its Delivery Plan for 2015-16, setting out its key investment priorities.
The priorities listed are to:
- protect and grow the training of highly skilled people
- strengthen co-investment with the Technology Strategy Board in order to support the UK innovation system
- sustain the multidisciplinary portion of the portfolio at around 45 per cent
- retain a 60:40 balance between research capability themes and global challenge themes
- commit to cross-Research Council global themes
- work with university partners to strategically identify further efficiencies in the research ecosystem such as the shared use of capital equipment.
Higher education news