The water@leeds photo competition 2014 is now open
The competition is free to enter and is open to all University staff, students, alumni and their families.
2013 water@leeds photo competition winner 'Under Sheffield, Porter Brook', taken by Richard Cruise
The overall theme is water, and your image needs to fit into one of the following categories:
- Water in Leeds - images of water in and around the Leeds area
- Water Engineering - this could be anything from the use of water in industry, water flow and pumps or even images of how water has been used in one of your research projects. A very diverse category.
- Water and Nature - including plants or animals with water, but this could include any images involving water in the natural world.
- Maritime - images of anything to do with the sea! Think nautical...
- Water on Holiday - submit your water themed holiday photographs of far off places
- Water and You... - this might be an image of you, your family or friends in or around water.
For further details please visit the water@leeds website.