Explore the University's role in World War One
The Leeds Stories of the Great War project team is looking for people to help research the role of University students and staff during World War One. No experience necessary!
The project will involve carrying out research as a group, led by local historian David Stowe (find him on Twitter @DBS48), in collaboration with Professor Graeme Gooday.
All staff, students, and alumni are welcome to take part, and no experience of research or history is necessary.
You will have the opportunity to:
- meet new people
- shape the project to your interests and skills
- investigate an element of local World War one history that interests you
- assess fascinating collections and archives
- gain training in valuable skills from experts
- be part of the University's and the city of Leeds' plans to research and commemorate World War One
If you are interested in being involved, email the Project Officer, Anna Wiseman to register your interest.
Please like the Project on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/LeedsStoriesOfTheGreatWar
Follow us on Twitter @LeedsWW1StoriesPosted in: University news