Your University Needs You!
The team working on the 'Leeds Stories of the Great War' project is recruiting helpers who have an interest in exploring the impact of the University during the First World War.
The project will involve carrying out research as a group led by local historian Dave Stowe (find him on Twitter @DBS48) in collaboration with an academic from the University of Leeds.
No experience of research, history, etc, necessary everyone welcome
The project will start in the Autumn Term and will finish by the end of March 2014.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Meet new people
- Shape the project to your interests and skills
- Investigate an element of local World War One history that interests you
- Access fascinating collections and archives
- Gain training in suitable skills from experts
- Be part of the Universitys plans for commemorating World War One
- Be part of the city-wide research and commemoration of World War One
Get in Touch
If you are interested in getting involved or have any questions please contact the Project Officer, Anna (details below) by 16 September 2013.
Anna Wiseman - Project Officer, Leeds Stories of the Great War
Leeds Humanities Research Institute
29-31 Clarendon Place
University of Leeds
Leeds LS2 9JT
0113 343 8868
Please like the Project on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/LeedsStoriesOfTheGreatWar
Follow us on Twitter @LeedsWW1Stories
The project is part of the Legacies of War initiative being run by the University of Leeds. Read more about the project.Posted in: Research and innovationUniversity news