What do you need to know about open access?
With the new Research Councils UK policy coming into effect on 1 April 2013 and publishers and universities creating new policies and processes, now is the time to learn about open access publishing.
The University is running two workshops, aimed at all research staff, which will cover:
- What is open access? Green and Gold
- The University of Leeds publication policy
- Making your publication available in the Leeds Institutional Repository
- Funder policies (including the new RCUK policy)
- The RCUK block grant for open access
- The Leeds process for applying for open access funding
The workshops will be led by Pat Spoor and Jennifer Johnson.
Both will take place in the Edward Boyle Library, Level 7 conference room.Posted in: Research and innovation