Sign up for the Supporting Health and Safety Conference
Health and Safety Coordinators and others in official or voluntary roles supporting health and safety are invited to a free half-day networking conference at the University.
The conference will be of interest to Health and Safety Coordinators and others including risk assessors, fieldwork coordinators, DSE assessors, placement coordinators, and study abroad coordinators.
The conference aims to support colleagues in carrying out their important health and safety roles and is an excellent opportunity to get expert advice, inspiration and meet peers in similar roles across campus to share experiences and form ongoing support networks.
Benefits of attending the conference include:
- Find out about the support and information available to help staff in fulfilling their Health and Safety role and how to access this on an ongoing basis
- Meet others in similar roles, learn from their experiences and forge peer support networks
- Be able to tap into expertise within the Wellbeing, Safety and Health team, as well as the experiences of their peers across the University
- Be able to ask questions and seek advice from members of the Wellbeing, Safety and Health team in an informal, supportive environment
- Hear up to date information on current issues
- Find inspiration and examples of good practice
- Find out key information relevant to your health and safety role
For more information or to book your place visit www.leeds.ac.uk/safety or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for booking a place at the conference is Tuesday 5 March.Posted in: University news