Psychogeography Group to host Pecha Kucha
Staff are welcomed to the Leeds Psychogeography Group’s first event of the semester – a Pecha Kucha on Tuesday 22 January.
For those unfamiliar with the concept, Pecha Kucha is a presentation methodology in which 20 slides are shown for 20 seconds each, allowing for concise and fast-paced presentations and multi-speaker events.
The running order will be as follows:
1. Lawrence Molloy: Psychic Barriers in Learning When Youre
Two Foot Tall and the Desire Lines of the Toddling Classes
2. Scott McLaughlin: Resonance in Our Environment
3. Asa Road: The European City on Holiday
4. Phil Wood: Twilight in the East
5. Helen Graham: Living in an Old Place
6. Calum Paterson: A Map of Histories and Disintegration
This event will take place:
In: Baines Wing, Seminar Room 1.15
Admission is free and all are welcome.
Posted in: University news