Higher Education Statistics for 2010/11 published
The Higher Education Statistics Agency (HESA) has published its 'Higher Education Statistics for the United Kingdom 2010/11' report, giving an overview of the higher education sector.
The report contains data on:
- student, staff, finance and destinations data from HESA
- applications and admissions data from UCAS
- data from the Student Loans Company on student support provision
- information on participation and graduate rates for 30 countries sourced from the OECD
- data from the Labour Source Survey on qualification rates over time
A full copy of the report can be downloaded for a fee of £38.
An introduction and summary tables can be downloaded free of charge.
Higher education news