Female research participants needed
Researchers from the Institute of Psychological Sciences are seeking inactive female participants aged 30-55 for a study to assess cardiovascular and cognitive health in women.
If you're worried that you're overweight and would like to improve your fitness then the study may be for you.
To take part you must:
- Be inactive
- Have a BMI of 27 or above
- Be a non-smoker
- Have no known cardiovascular disease
You will benefit from:
- A FREE cardiovascular (health and blood vessels) health check
- A FREE 12-week supervised cycle exercise training program (you can have the check without this)
- £50 of Love2shop vouchers
- You would be helping with research into cardiovascular health
If you would like an information sheet explaining the study in full or have any queries concerning the nature of the research please email Amy Weeks or phone (07742516853)Posted in: Research and innovation