Supplier exhibition today (Thursday 3 May)
There's a great opportunity for you to meet suppliers of design for print, web design and development, and video production today at an exhibition in the Parkinson Court from 10am to 1pm.
A refreshed framework is now in place with more University approved suppliers to choose from, offering a range of services at competitive prices, including:
- design for posters, leaflets, flyers, information packs, course brochures and banners, etc
- alterations and redesign of existing work
- functional or sophisticated web design, development, build and alterations
- promotional videos and talking heads
- high profile campaigns and large-scale branding projects
The exhibition will give you a chance to have a look at some of their work and to see how they can help improve your visual communications.
The Identity Management (IM) guidelines have also been updated and simplified, following feedback received from across the University.
To find out more go to http://comms.leeds.ac.ukPosted in: University news