Brightest and best for children at Leeds
Bright Beginnings, the award-winning childcare centre on campus, has been given the highest possible quality rating by the National Day Nurseries Association.
The following give a flavour of the many positive observations made by during the assessment visit to the centre:
- "children are able to thrive and make good progress in their development"
- "creativity is celebrated"
- "many different cultures and backgrounds are embraced and valued"
- "children behave well and work alongside each other"
- "the children are safeguarded and well-protected"
- "the holiday play scheme provides a warm, friendly and stimulating environment ... the children were observed having a fantastic time"
Posted in: University news