Attend an England rugby team training session at Weetwood
400 tickets are available for University staff and students to attend the England rugby team's final training session before the Six Nations.
The training session will be held:
On: Friday 27 January 2012 at 10am-12 noon
At: Weetwood Playing Fields
The session will include a full training practice, with an opportunity for autographs at the end.
This is the first time that the RFU have held a training session open to members of the public outside of Twickenham and demonstrates the strength of the partnership between the University of Leeds and the RFU.
This free event will be ticket only and students and staff who are interested in attending must pre-register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- tickets will be allocated on a first come, first served basis
- tickets must be collected from The Edge between the hours of 10am - 5pm on Wednesday 25 and Thursday 26 January
- a maximum of 5 tickets per person will be allocated
- an email confirmation must be presented in order to collect tickets
- admission will be strictly via ticket only in order to safely manage numbers
The event at Weetwood is also an opportunity to welcome back members of the squad with University of Leeds backgrounds. Current University of Leeds student Calum Clark (business student), will be striving for his first senior international cap after captaining England at both U18s and U20s level, and Tom Palmer (physics graduate) is also included as one of the squad's most senior players.Posted in: University news