Academic year - staff meetings
The initial consultation on the proposed changes to the academic year has drawn a substantial response from staff across the University.
Following the assimilation and early consideration of this feedback, the project team would like to invite staff to a series of meetings during w/c 10 October. The aim of these meetings is to:
- summarise the feedback received during the consultation period and clarify any incorrect assumptions
- share the progress to date and plans for next steps
- provide staff with an opportunity to hold a question and answer session with members of the project team on the proposed changes.
All meetings will be held over lunchtime, starting at 12.30pm and finishing no later than 2pm, and will take place on the following dates:
- Monday 10 October (Baines Wing SR1.13)
- Wednesday 12 October (Baines Wing SR1.15)
- Thursday 13 October (Baines Wing SR G.23)
If you are interested in attending one of these sessions, please contact Margaret Suttill, email@example.com to confirm your place by Thursday 6 October.Posted in: Student education