Preventing a funding crisis in higher education
A live debate addressing the outcomes of the spending review and Browne review.
Universities UK's second annual higher education funding debate will be an early opportunity to discuss the outcomes of the Government's response to the Browne review, as well as the recent spending review.
The debate takes place on Thursday 25 November 2010, 10:00 to 13:00 and will be streamed online.
- Lord Browne of Madingley
- Martin Bean, Vice-Chancellor, The Open University
- The Rt Hon. John Denham MP, Shadow Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Neil O'Brien, Director, Policy Exchange
- Professor Shirley Pearce, Vice-Chancellor, Loughborough University
- Aaron Porter, President, National Union of Students
- Professor Steve Smith, President, Universities UK
Posted in: Fees & funding