Leeds for Life website new functionality
New functionality has been added to the Leeds for Life website to support the personal tutoring process:
- Tutors have access to indicative agenda for each meeting
- Photograph of Tutee on personal tutoring form and tutee summary
- Tutors can email tutee from within LfL website
- Tutors can access personal tutoring forms of former tutees
- Tutors can select 'My Tutees' as their personal landing page
- New 'graduate dashboard' provides content tailored to support our recent graduates
- Access to Leeds for Life for tutors and graduates for 5 years after graduation
Two sessions have been organised, in response to recent demand and as an extension of the Summer series of presentations, to update colleagues on the full range of functionality provided by the new release of the Leeds for Life website.
These sessions are open to any member of staff who has an interest in knowing more about or using the Leeds for Life website to support students.
- Thursday, 21 October, 2.30 - 3.30pm
- Tuesday, 26 October, 2.30 - 3.30pm
To reserve your place please contact Rebecca Shaw (the venue will be confirmed once the total number of participants is known)Posted in: Student education