27 May 2022
Jubilee prize draw | Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, "The Promoter" refers to the Internal Communications and Engagement team at the University of Leeds, whose Twitter handle is @UniLeedsStaff. The "Prize" refers to one Jubilee tote bag or water bottle.
By entering the prize draw, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries must be received by 5pm on Monday 6 June. Ten winners will be selected at random by @UniLeedsStaff on Tuesday 7 June and the winners will be notified on or after this date.
- The Promoter’s prize draw with entry via Twitter is open only to staff at the University of Leeds.
- Ten winners will be chosen at random from all entrants.
- No purchase necessary. Winners will not be required to pay to enter the prize draw.
- Winners will have the opportunity to choose between the prizes (water bottle or tote bag) on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Accounts associated with individuals are allowed to enter. Any retweets from University of Leeds-owned communications accounts will not be entered.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old on the date of their entry.
- Twitter is not in any way affiliated with or involved in the prize draw.
- Only one entry, per person, per prize draw will be accepted.
- Each entrant shall enter the prize draw via Twitter by retweeting the specified post by @UniLeedsStaff and following this Twitter profile. Quote-tweeting also counts as an entry. Liking and/or replying does not count.
- The Prize will be awarded to a randomly selected winner who has entered on Twitter, using a random number generator.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- The name, University email address (ending @leeds.ac.uk) and phone number of the winner must be provided to The Promoter if requested and will be shared to enable fulfilment of the Prize.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the prize draw or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The Promoter's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s name and social media username may be posted on the social media profiles of The Promoter after the winner has been selected.
- Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible.