School of Food Science and Nutrition
Recruiting people living with obesity for a study on daily experiences.
We are recruiting men and women to take part in a 14-day study at the University of Leeds, Sheffield and York, investigating daily experiences and lifestyle and health behaviours in people living with obesity.
The study will involve wearing a watch on your wrist during the day and night for 14 days.
To take part you need to be:
• Aged 18-65 years;
• Not pregnant or lactating;
• Have a body mass index of 30kg/m² or above;
• Able to wear a wrist-watch that we will provide;
• No current or history of eating disorders.
Upon study completion, you will be offered a £30 electronic Amazon voucher.
Find out more about the study.
If you are eligible to participate, a member of the research team will contact you to arrange a date and time for the first on-site session. The study has received ethical approval from the University of Leeds, Faculty of Environment (AREA 21-181). Thank you for taking time to consider participating in this research study.
If you have any questions about the study, please contact Dr Mark Hopkins
- Contact: Dr Mark Hopkins firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ethical approval reference number: AREA 21-181
- Closing date for participants: 31 December 2022