School of Psychology
The Human Appetite Research Unit (within the School of Psychology) is looking for volunteers to take part in a study investigating the impact of health behaviours on mood in women.
To take part you must be:
- Female and aged between 18-55 years
- In good general health with a body mass index between 18.5-24.9 kg/m2
The study involves attending the Human Appetite Research Unit for:
- 1x Screening visit: meet the staff and have an overview of the study (30 minutes).
- 1x Measures week: wear 2 activity monitors to provide data of your physical activity and sedentary behaviours over a 7-day period and complete a food diary.
- 1x Measures day: we will take measures of your blood pressure, heart rate, metabolism and body composition and you will be required to complete questionnaires about yourself. You will also be given breakfast and lunch (5 hours: you will be able to leave the laboratory for 2.5 hours between measurements)
If you would like to find out more information please contact our research team:
- Dominic OConnor (MRes student)
- Pauline Oustric (PhD student)
- Nuno Martins (PhD student)
- Contact: Pauline Oustric (PhD student) email@example.com
- Ethical approval reference number: PSC-551
- Closing date for participants: 20 July 2019