School of Design
Exploring individuals purchasing experiences and interactions.
This research is interested in understanding individuals' purchasing experiences and interactions for three different product types.
Participants must be over 18 years old and live in a place furnished by them.
The study involves two main activities:
- Online Questionnaire (10 minutes)
- Interview (1 hour)- which can be arranged at a mutually convenient time and place
Participation is entirely voluntary and all information provided will remain strictly confidential. It also gives the opportunity to enter into a prize draw with a chance of winning £50 vouchers.
If you would like to know more about this study, please email Ana Encino Munoz.
- Contact: Ana G. Encino Munoz - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ethical approval reference number: LTDESN-057
- Closing date for participants: 07 July 2017