School of Design
We are looking for families with at least one child aged between 8 months - 5 years to participate in our study funded by BBSRC DRINC which aims to identify commonly consumed food items and snacks.
You will be asked to complete two questionnaires, a 4-day food diary, and answer some interview questions for which you will receive a £20 gift voucher.
The study also involves two observations:
- a compact size camera kit will be set up in your kitchen and dining room to film a breakfast, dinner and snacks time
- a shopping visit to your usual supermarket will also be filmed: for this part of the study you will receive a £30 gift voucher.
The study has been approved by the University of Leeds ethics committee (PVAR 15-096). Participation is entirely voluntary and all information provided will remain strictly confidential. You and your child can withdraw at any point in the study without giving a reason.
If you would like further information or are interested in taking part in the study, please contact: Marjan Vazirian, (School of Design).
- Contact: Dr Tang Tang, Lecturer, School of Design, University of Leeds - email@example.com
- Ethical approval reference number: PVAR 15-096
- Closing date for participants: 30 December 2017