School of Biomedical Sciences
Get Fit this New Year!
We are looking for male and female participants aged 20 35 OR 45 60 for a study to determine whether interval cycle exercise training conducted using repeated bouts of exercise interspersed with recovery periods is better for improving vascular health than continuous relatively easy exercise.
We are seeking healthy, sedentary individuals, who are non-smokers and who have no known cardiovascular disease to take part in four weeks of exercise training with two laboratory based exercise sessions per week.
You will benefit from:
- a FREE health assessment of your blood vessels
- a FREE 4-week supervised cycle exercise training program
- helping with research into improving cardiovascular health using exercise
You will be invited to:
- visit the department on two occasions for baseline assessments of your health and blood vessels
- take part in a 4-week cycle exercise training program
- Contact: Gemma Lyall - email@example.com (tel. 31669)
- Ethical approval reference number: BIOSCI 15-008
- Closing date for participants: 30 April 2017