Institute for Transport Studies
Participants required for a driving simulator study - £100 payment
We are currently recruiting for our latest driving simulator experiment which examines the effects of fatigue on drivers interactions with automated systems.
Participants will be required to make two visits to the University of Leeds Driving Simulator.
The first session will include an experimental briefing, a short familiarisation drive, and completion of a questionnaire. The second session will require participants to visit the simulator after staying awake for 24 hours, and will take place for 2 hours from 8-10am on a weekday morning.
Participants will receive £100 payment for their participation. The cost of travel by taxi to and from your home-place will be covered for the second simulator visit.
All participants who take part in this study must:
- Hold a valid, full, UK driving license for at least 3 years
- NOT wear glasses (contact lenses are fine)
- Drive regularly
- NOT work shifts
- Refrain from consuming alcohol or caffeine for at least 24 hours prior to participation.
- Contact: Dr Ruth Madigan, firstname.lastname@example.org, 0113 34 32071
- Ethical approval reference number: LLTRAN-070
- Closing date for participants: 21 October 2016