School of Sociology and Social Policy
We are looking for people to take part in an interview for our research project Cancer and Society in the 21st Century.
We are looking for people to take part in an interview for our research.
What is the research about?
Today, scientists are exploring how sets of genes, called genomes, contribute to cancer. This has led to the development of new tests and the potential for treatments to be more tailored to individual patients. Our research will explore what the developments mean for people with cancer as well as those around them.
Who can get involved?
If you have had cancer in the past
If you care for someone who has/had cancer
If you are a friend or a family member of someone who has/had cancer
If you have been identified as at risk of developing cancer
We are particularly keen to hear from you:
- if you have been involved in a cancer clinical trial,
- if you have donated your tissue to a cancer bank
- Contact: Dr Julia Swallow (J.E.Swallow@leeds.ac.uk, 0113 34 39212): Dr Choon Key Chekar (C.K.Chekar@leeds.ac.uk, 0113 34 39209)
- Ethical approval reference number: AREA 15-108
- Closing date for participants: 31 October 2016