School of Psychology
We are looking for staff or students from the University to participate in an online study investigating the effectiveness of visualisation-based coping strategies.
Participants will be asked to:
- listen to a brief audio clip each day over the course of a week
- complete a number of questionnaires at the beginning and end of the week.
As all the resources needed to participate in the project are online, you can participate from a location of your choice. Once you complete the project you will be offered a £10 Amazon voucher as a thank you for taking part in the project.
To take part, please go to the project webpage.
- Contact: Emma Waters – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ethical approval reference number: School of Psychology 15-0401 - 4/1/2016
- Closing date for participants: 18 April 2016