Institute of Cardiovascular and Diabetes Research
EuRhythDia : The effects of melatonin treatment on diabetes risk.
Does anyone in your family have type 2 diabetes?
Do you have type 2 diabetes?
Would you be interested in helping with research into this condition?
- age 18-75 years old
- at least one first degree relative (sibling, parent or child) with Type 2 diabetes a
- ble to attend 5 appointments over 12 months in LIGHT Laboritories, University of Leeds (1st appointment 30 mins long, subsequent appointments 2 hours long)
- not pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to be pregnant within the next 12 months
Blood samples and questionairres will be taken at each appointment.
Up to £15 can be reimbursed in expenses per visit.
- Contact: If you would like to find out more please contact us without obligation: Professor Peter Grant/ Research nurses: Lucy Elvidge & Kelly Wroe Telephone: 0113 343 7702 or 07972 085315 Email: L.Elvidge@leeds.ac.uk K.M.Wroe@leeds.ac.uk
- Ethical approval reference number: 14/YH/0172
- Closing date for participants: 31 January 2016