School of Psychology
We are looking for staff or students from the University to participate in an online study investigating the effectiveness of visualisation-based coping strategies.
Participants will be asked to:
- Listen to a brief audio clip each day over the course of a week
- Complete a number of questionnaires at the beginning and end of the week
As all the resources needed to participate in the project are online, you can participate from a location of your choice.
Once you complete the project you will be offered a £10 Amazon voucher as a thank you for taking part in the project
To take part, go to the project webpage.
- Contact: Emma Waters – email@example.com; Judith Johnson - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ethical approval reference number: School of Psychology 15-0401 - 4/1/2016
- Closing date for participants: 31 March 2015